For more information on Verve Sessions—including program delivery, logistical information and fees, etc., please visit the following links, or contact Erek Ostrowski.
If you are ready to submit application, please use the link below. The information you provide in this application will be used to help assess:
- whether the program is a good fit for your interests, goals, and interpersonal style,
- what you expect to learn or accomplish through your participation in the program, and
- what you expect to contribute to others and to the success of the group.
While anyone who meets the application requirements may apply to the program, group space is limited, and it is extremely important to maintain a safe and facilitative learning environment for all participants. For these reasons, careful consideration is given to each applicant, and to group placement, should your application be accepted. If your application is accepted and there are no current group openings, you will be added to a waiting list for the next available space.
- Anyone who currently owns and operates a small business (up to $20 million annual revenue, 2-50 employees) may apply.
- Applicants must be available and willing to attend all monthly group sessions for the entire program year.
- In order to participate, applicants must have decision-making authority within their organization (either as sole leader/managers or as equal or greater partners in a partnership).
- Only one owner of a jointly owned company may participate in any single group.
- Applicants must be willing and able to participate fully in the program—which includes contributing to and interacting with other group members on a regular basis via monthly group coaching sessions, email conversations between sessions, etc.; and may include occasional requests for advice and feedback from other group members, etc.
- If accepted, applicants agree to pay for and participate in the program for the entire program year. At the end of the year, they may leave the group or renew their membership for the following year.
Applications are usually reviewed within 72 hours. After your application has been reviewed, you will be contacted by Erek Ostrowski. If your application is accepted, an interview will be scheduled to discuss your goals for the program, group logistics (including availability of group spaces, locations, etc.), and next steps. If your application is not accepted, you will be notified by email.
If you have any further questions about the application process itself, please contact Erek. If you are ready to proceed, please use the link below to access your application.